Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

A hair cut, A Triple Boot, 3 more installs......

Hah!
yesterday was a little great in its own way, atleast after starting with a big disappointment.

First there was the Hair Cut, since something went wrong when i was styling my hair, i thought of making it right by cutting the hair off at the correct places. so with the instructions to give to the barber from my dad, i took off to the barber shop. since i have to remove the glasses when the hair occurs i couldn't see what happened. when it was finished my long hair had been cut short, my dad had tricked me into saying that to the barber.

in the evening, i decided to install the darn windows, which had crashed a month ago, and my system has a problem, coz unless the Linux partitions are removed i cannot install windoze... i hate this Redmond giant for that what a cruel little way to remove Linux from my system, so i backed up everything on dvds and went about the ordeal. this time i decided to somehow do the triple boot with 2 linuxes, which had been eluding me for quiet some time. and yes i did achieve it with some hicchups though, but hey atlast i did it. A triple boot with Windoze XP, Debian Etch, and Fedora 8. see 2 linuxes. hah! man i rock, i should say. But there is one thing, how the hell was i able to pull it off. is it because linux got easier, or i got intelligent, i would like to guess that it is the former, coz if it is the later, then there is something seriously wrong with me.

later in the day, i did install RHEL 5 double boots atleast in 3 different machines. and that was it. what a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment