Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

some aspx pages and street fight

Today was as usual normal without any thing out of ordinary happening, yeah i did create some aspx (asp.net) pages and checked my server if it delievered. and it did perfectly. Now i just need to find a IDE for asp.net to work from linux itself. Well whatever, i played Street Fighter today, after a very long time nearly some 7 to 8 years after. it was cool, the old memories came to remembrance, mann......those days were cool, when each one of us would wait for a chance to play to come in my system. (those days only i had a color monitor, rest had black n white). And would try to keep winning streak so that we can keep on playing while others watched. It was fun, today only i was playing and my nephew was watching., He did not like to play it though he like watching and laughing each and every time i would be knocked out. I was just playing like a small kid frowning and clapping for every right and wrong moves and my nephew ( 6 years smaller than I) was watching from my back giving me suggestions and orders to do things right. Was kinda fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment