Search This Blog

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Choice

I was very happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and
so we decided to get married. My parents approved and helped us in every
way. My friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was the woman of my
dreams!

There was only one thing bothering me. That was my girlfriend's best friend.
She was a career woman, smart, but most of all, beautiful and sexy.
Sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

One day, she invited me to come over to discuss something about the wedding.

So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me that soon
I would be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she
couldn't suppress. So before I got married and committed my life to her best
friend she wanted to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she
said, "I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get
me."

In great anticipation I just watched her delicious body as she moved slowly
up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went
to the front door. I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

To my surprise, my girlfriend was standing outside. And with tears in her
eyes, she hugged me and said, "I love you so much. You have passed my little
test. I couldn't ask for a better man to marry!"

The moral of the story?
.
.
.
.

>>>Always keep your condoms in the car <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment