Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Again a LOSER

so again i'm the only one who has to adjust with all the things. It's just to frustrating to be always asked to do the things. Why, should i not have dreams, should not do anything on my own. Should i not have any kind of induviduality at all.

Now i'll have to changing the project. The Zeroth Review is just round the corner coming monday the 10th. Now what am i to do. I'm stuck here without a project, a title to do something. What am i going to do. With the so called losers in my team, what am i going to do. How am i going to win?

At last in the evening one of my faculties in college came up with a idea of doing in Image Processing which none was doing, Though it's tough to my standards I'm accepting it. There are two reasons, With this atleast i can take some pride of doing a difficult project and second reason,do i have any other choices.

Well here begins my journey into Digital Image Processing. What am i gonna do in Digital Image Processing God Only Knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment